Game Reviews And Video Trailers
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

All your gaming needs here at GRAVT.forumotion.com

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

King Kong Review

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

King Kong Review Empty
PostSubject: King Kong Review   King Kong Review EmptyThu Jul 30, 2009 6:23 am

Personally,I think The Official Game Of King Kong The Movie is kinda short, I was able to beat the game in about 3 or 4 days, but Ithink the Gameplay is fantastic and it kindof makes you feel really in the game and is really realistic, This means when your being chased by a raptor you feel like its going to attack you from the back which makes this game scary if your alone in the house or even in the room.When your King Kong in the Game, it's not that very scary because you can see behind you and you know you can kill anything, The sounds are really good and it sounds like the real people from the game, I am not sure if they are the real people from the movie but they really do sound like them. The graphics are amazing and have cool features like fog, water, and fire, When your being chased by two tyrannosuarus it is really fun and life like. Ofcourse the ending of the game ends up King Kong falling off the tower and he dies. I am really hoping for a sequal of this game. I give it,

7/10= Graphics
9/10= Gameplay
8/10= Sound Track
9/10= Realisticness
Back to top Go down
https://gravt.forumotion.com

King Kong Review
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Game Reviews And Video Trailers :: King Kong Reviews And Videos-
Jump to: